Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Cheap Magazines & Free Pillow

Two other good deals I've stumbled into.
First, after buying concert tickets through ticketmaster, I rec'd a pop-up to complete a survey. I did the survey because I am tired of paying ticket fees that are 40-50% as much as the actual ticket. At the end of the survey, I was offered 3 magazines for a year for $6 total through Bizrate. I was typical skeptic, but 3 weeks later I am recieving Time, ESPN, and Elle magazines. Pretty slick.
Second, for Utah shoppers, subscribe to the southtowne mall's newsletter. We've rec'd good coupons in the past and this month a coupon for free pillow from select comfort. Might be worth checking out newsletters from local malls in your area. Just in case you feel the need to shop offline sometime!

No comments: